Saturday, April 26, 2014

It's been a while...

Recently I've been blogging some on my new website, and that is super exciting. If you want to check it out, it's here! I'll be updating all of my blogs with similar content from now on, unless I try to figure out what I want out each of them, then I'll do that, and yeah...

I'm currently working on my Media Production degree and ATTEMPTING to get a minor in Screenwriting.... HA.

I have less than a month left of my second year at college. I AM MEGA DONE. But I have been having some incredible experiences lately! I just went to see Childish Gambino (AKA Donald Glover) with my brother. What a talented dude.

ALSO: This Thursday I'm seeing Needtobreathe for the 3rd time! And Foy Vance who is probably in my top 5 favorite artists of all time. He is incredible. So I'm extremely excited right now. LIKE really.

I've almost completed my first draft of my spec script for my teleplay course. It's not as great as I envisioned going in, but I feel like this was great practice and taught me a lot about the process.

If I haven't already said it, I love to sing. Lately I've been thinking more and more about how I feel like I'm wasting my youth and time to actually try to do something vocally. I really want to attempt to focus on music this summer. I don't know if it will ever amount to anything, but I don't want to be asking what could have been when I'm 30, ya know? I hate time, it ruins lives. Anyywayyyss~

I'm going to leave you with one of my favorite songs at the moment from the afore mentioned "Foy Vance". He is lovely and extraordinary and all the good things.

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment